HOMECARE COMMUNITY LIAISON
Reports to: Executive Director
Non-exempt Status/ 24 hrs a week
Primary Service Area; Snohomish County
Coordinates and performs duties of marketing and communicating the role of the
agency to the community. Including: Physician’s and physician groups, community
associations, senior groups, ethnic clubs and groups, churches, individuals and payer
programs, completes various clerical tasks.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D. Preferred.
2. Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
3. Skills in typing, data entry and organizational abilities.
4. Preferably has medical background, staffing, home health care experience.
5. Knowledge of common medical terminology preferred.
6. Able to work independently, demonstrating good judgment.
7. Must be accurate and detail oriented.
8. Practices good customer service skills in all working relationships.
9. Desire and ability to learn.
10. Strong interpersonal skills, respectful, and courteous nature.
11. Absence of criminal background.
1. Performs work under the supervision of the agency management.
2. Answers telephone, takes inquiries or messages using good telephone
3. Attends appropriate office meetings.
4. Maintains a good working relationship with all staff.
5. Attends community meetings as assigned.
• Communicates potential risk management issues and reports abuse or unsafe –
illegal practice as required by law.
• Willing to participate in the marketing efforts of the office and does so as
• Participates in community relations’ activities as directed by the Agency
• Promotes the agency through positive representation and communication of its
• Communicates effectively with all team members.
• Retains positive, open communication with the agency management.
• Works as a positive, effective team member.
• Recommends new policies and/or changes in current policies to improve quality
of patient services as well as efficiency and effectiveness of services.
• Follows all infection control and OSHA standards and all state and federal
• Is punctual and reports to work as scheduled.
• Is flexible and works cooperatively for agency needs.
• Understands the concept of continuous quality improvement.
• Applies the concepts of quality improvement to all work practices.
• Knowledgeable of the agencies QI goals and participates as directed.
• Presents self professionally and positively represents the agency.
• Language, demeanor and all interactions are professional.
• Is professional in appearance – clothing, grooming (hair, nails), etc.
• Demonstrates teamwork and effective communication.
Katheryn Howell, Executive Director; firstname.lastname@example.org