We are engaging our clients in a way that is familiar to demystify the in-home services we provide. Most people are unfamiliar with the Home Care marketplace and become confused quickly when prices are not made available to them. Pricing transparency is consistent with our ethics and puts the power to create options in the hands of our customers!
In June, 2011 CareForce, a leading private duty Home Care and Home Health provider launched an online commerce platform that invites our customers to engage with us in a ground-breaking way. CareForce has served King and Snohomish Counties with distinction since 1999. Home Care is primarily paid for with private funds or long term care insurance. Getting community members to start thinking about in-home care services before they need them is a mountainous obstacle in our industry. With this innovative online buying platform, CareForce has created a familiar tool that actively engages our customers, allowing them to “play with” options that best fit the needs of their family. This allows the customer to start thinking about in-home care as part of a living-well-plan, not just a part of an end-of-life plan.
“CareForce Geriatric Care Managers have always and will continue to coach potential clients on how to have the ‘right amount of care’ at the ‘right time’” said Sam Miller, RN, Vice President and Co-Founder of CareForce. “With our online store, you can now see different ways that care can be delivered, what kind of situation is typical for a service, and how you might purchase based on your needs and goals. When our customers are educated, it helps them gain some control in a situation that often feels very out-of-control and confusing.” Sam has created a video clip to further explain the intent of the online store and a brief tutorial. Go to www.careforce.com and find the CareForce In-Home Care Store button just below the video on our home page.
- Users browse the in-home services to learn what kind of services are available, how they are delivered and the cost of the services.
- Users can add services to their shopping cart and move through the purchase process online.
- Alternatively, user formulates their questions through the online experience and may chose to phone our intake line staffed by RNs and MSWs 24/7.
- Once the user has decided to move forward with an in home assessment CareForce connects with the user and schedules an assessment time.
- A Free In-Home Assessment with Geriatric Specialist Registered Nurse or Social Worker provides consultation and recommendation to finalize In-Home Care Service based on client needs and goals. Care can begin anytime after this assessment.